Conferences and meetings are among the activities that the ARKAD Foundation organises, with the aim of fostering the exchange of knowledge and opinions in the field of art.
- PRESENZE - ASTRATTO MONUMENTALE. Behind the scenes of sculpture, a conversation between art critics, friends and relatives of the artists featured in the exhibition PRESENZE. Sculptors in Versilia in the 1980s. Valentina Fogher presented the volume ASTRATTO MONUMENTALE, which she edited for the ARKAD Foundation in 2010. Speakers included Cynthia Sah, Nicolas Bertoux, Massimo Bertozzi, Ines Berti Guadagnucci, Cordelia von den Steinen, Bruto Pomodoro, Filippo Rolla, Lisa Roggli e Claudio Maestrelli.
- Tradition and Innovation in Sculpture: Conference-debate on an interesting comparison between two cultural and economic realities that have many differences but also many features in common, at the Grand Ducal Stables of Seravezza.
- Creativity and Robotic, conference at the Hualien Cultural Centre as part of the Seravezza-Hualien Cultural Exchange.
- Meeting with artists Elisa Corsini and Cynthia Sah and screening of the film Marmo by Nancy Allison.
- Creativity and Robotics: In-depth conference on the relationship between creativity and robotics in the creation of contemporary marble sculptures. Event organized by the Foundation in collaboration with CNA Lucca and the Order of Architects of Lucca.
- Aperitif with the artist: Conference in the Cloister of Sant'Agostino di Pietrasanta, where Cynthia Sah and Nicolas Bertoux presented their works and the activities of the ARKAD Foundation with videos and photographs.
- Continuous Present: Conference and presentation to the public of the activities carried out and the future objectives of the ARKAD Foundation.
- Art and Industry Conference: Knowledge and development of contact points between industrial and artistic activities in the Apuan-Versilian area. The same theme was addressed during a conference held in Hualien during the symposium.